Plastic Injection Automobile Lamp Mould
SLA rapid prototype
SLA (Stereo Lithography) Technology (also named Photo-curing Rapid Prototyping Technology) bases on the Light Polymerization Principle of liquid photosensitive resin to work. This kind of liquid material can take place instantly light polymerization reaction under the illumination of the certain wavelength and strength ultraviolet, with the sharp increase of the molecular weight, the liquid material will convert to solid state.
||Plastic Injection Automobile Lamp Mould
Plastics: ABS, PMMA, PC, PP, PE, PA (Nylon/GFN), POM , PF, PTFE, PEI.
Alloys: Aluminum, Magnesium, Zinc and Brass.
specialized in figure model prototype making for 18 years
12 High Precision High Efficiency 3 Axis CNC VMCs (Vertical Machining Centers).
Professional CNC Technicians provide services all day every day.
Auto exterior parts: bumper, dashboard, steering wheel, car door, lamp, etc.
Medical equipment: ultrasound scanner, magnetic resonance imaging equipment, etc.
Consumer electronics: Mobile phone, MP3, DVD player, tablet PC, game machine, etc.
Household product: air conditioner, Storage Basket, fan, etc.
||Hand polishing, vapor polishing; coating; blast finishing; brush finishing anodizing, electroplating, powder coating, laser etching, silk screening, pad printing.
SLA Working Principle:
Firstly, filing up the trough with photosensitive resin, the laser beam controlled by the deflecting mirror scans on the liquid surface, the scanning track and laser light existence are controlled by the computer, where the light spot scanned, the liquid material there will solidify. When molding starting, the working platform will lower down a certain depth from the liquid surface, then the focused light spot scans on the liquid surface point by point according to the computer order, and then the material scanned will solidify point by point. After finishing the scanning of this layer, the other resin material hasn't been scanned remains liquid state. Then the lifting table will drive the working platform to lower down one layer height, so another liquid resin layer exists on the finished layer and will be scanned again, the next scanned and solidified layer can firmly stick the previous finished layer, until the entire part is finished layer by layer, to realize the 3D real model.
The most highly skilled and experienced professionals in the industry are assembled at KAIAO to provide the best technical expertise available. Our expert professionals use the latest technology to provide you with outstanding quality, precision and speed of service.
KAIAO responds quickly and decisively to your prototyping and production tooling needs. Our team of advisers and coordinators work with you to understand your program's exact requirements, and we take pride in completing your products on time and within budget. KAIAO Prototype offers the best of the west, but at half of the price.
1) Design: the advanced software:Solidworks,UG,ProE,3D Light Year,Catia
2) Manufacture: We use advanced technology: SLA/SLS prototypes, cnc machining prototypes,vacuum casting(silicone molding),RIM prototypes,painting and printing
3) Mould base: silicone molds,ABS molds,resin molds,aluminium molds
4) Lead time: 2-7days based on the different prototypes
5) available material: PP, PA, POM, ABS, PC, PE, PA66+GF,pu,aluminium,Mg, Zn,Copper
6) Color Standard: Pantone
7) Surface treatment: painting,polishing,silk screening, vapour,and engraving.
8) Price Terms: T/T ,Western Union
9) Packaging: Wood case or as per customers'requirement
10) ISO9001:2000 Certificate we can provide a series of services from concept to production,more information,please enter into our website: www.kaiao-rprt.com
1. We have our own factory ,experienced worker, professional engineers, workshop and complete equipment. It can reduce the lead-time.
2. Nearly 18 years experiences in prototyping .
3. We can provide you high quanlity product at most competive price,in order to save each others' extra cost.
We are looking forward to long term cooperation with customers, we will make best service and after sales service for all of our customers. If you have any inquiry, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will reply you at the first time as we can.
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factoru. We have about 20 years experiences in making prototypes business.
2. Q: What is your MQQ? Can we get some samples from you?
A: 1 pcs. We are honored to offer you samples, you just need to pay the freight cost and the sample fee.
3. Q: If i need make the prototype, could you tell me the procedure?
A: Step 1st, pls send us your 3d files in your available from (Pro/Engineer/ CAD/ CAM/ IGS/ STP/ UG) and (ect: polish/ painting and so on);
2nd, The quotation will be given, comfirm the order;
3rd, 50% Desposit before making order and the balance after sending the photos of the finished items;
5th, after sales service;
6th, give us your suggestion about this prototypes so that let us do better. Thanks very much.
4. Q: Which payment terms do you accept?
A: T/T, Westen Union
5. Q: Will my drawing be safe after you get it?
A: Yes, we will not release your design to third party unless with your permission.