3D printing rapid model car prototype
3D Printing Quick Detail:
3D printing, otherwise known as additive manufacturing, is a manufacturing process that builds a part layer by layer. A computer sends instructions to the 3D printer, which deposits or hardens material in a preprogrammed pattern, creating layers in succession.
There are several kinds of 3D printer, some of which are used to print plastic parts, others to print parts made from metal or other materials. While these various 3D printing technologies are diverse, they have certain features in common.
3D printing has revolutionized manufacturing by giving businesses access to one-step manufacturing technology. 3D printers can be set up in offices and small workspaces, and require minimal training to operate. Moreover, startup costs are incredibly low, since materials are affordable and can be purchased in small quantities.
3D Printing Description:
If you need assistance in finding which 3D printing process is the right fit for you, you can set up a consultation and planning phase with our team of additive manufacturing experts.
All 3D CAD files you wish to have printed must be provided for the design and reviewed by the production team so they can be optimized and made to meet design requirements. These requirements will differ between FDM, SLA, SLS, and SLM 3D printing, so be sure to optimize your CAD model for the 3D printing process you wish to use
3D Printing Specifications:
|Material||ABS, Nylon, PC, Resin8119, Resin8228, TPE/TPU etc..|
|Surface finish/treatment||Anodizing, Sandblasting, Painting, Powder coating, Plating, Silk Printing, Brushing, Polishing, Laser Engraving|
|Drawing Format||dwg/.igs./.stp/x_t. etc|
|- Technicians self-check in production
- Engineer spot check in production
- QC inspect after products finished
5 Environmental factors
3D Printing of The Transaction Flow Chart
1. Inquiry --- Our customers send us 3D drawings in the extension of IGS*/STP*/STEP*/X_T*
2. Quote---- According to customers' requirements, we make an offer.
3. Negotiation -----Both sides negotiate the Process, material, delivery time, service, and so on.
4. Sign a contract---- Place Order.
5. Manufacturing ---According to customers' requirements.
6. Quality--- Control & Assurance -----Take photos
7. Delivery---Delivery by sea or air (according to customers' requirement).
3D Printing Applications:
Prototype Concept Models
Functional & Engineering Prototype
Prototype Design & Engineering Verification
Prototype Development & Early Market Research
Low-Volume Production & Rapid Tooling
Assembly and Inspection Fixtures