1) Complete ABS vacuum forming solution
2) ABS, smooth, fire-retarded or textured
3) Applicable to plastic product...
1. Application of CNC technology
With the rapid demand of more diversified products, more and more designers have been considering to use CNC machining technology to make their plastic parts, boxs and etc, which features low tooling cost and fast lead time.
CNC machining is one of the oldest methods of processing plastic material, has also been widely used today to make plastic enclosure, cover, cowl, housing, parts, base, liner, tray, tub, container, case, dome, box, rack, stand, inner liner, component, fitting, accessory, applied in wide industries as Automotive, Agricultural, Building and Construction, Design, Electronic, Machinery, Sanitary industries and etc.
Detailed Product Description
Large ABS Vacuum forming plastic products
Large customized CNC parts
CNC Machining process
1. Product name: Large ABS Vacuum forming plastic products
2. Products size: all parts customer customized
3. Material: high quality ABS materials
4. Fabrication: CNC Machining, polishing, scraping process ,silkscreen print, spray painting, plating,etc
5. Application: Large Vacuum forming plastic products are widely used for advertisement, home appliance,furniture parts, industry, device, machine,daily necessities,outo parts, machine cover, mahcine enclosures.display showing,promotion items, supermarket, etc
6. Customer customize. OEM ODM are welcome
7. Professional manufacturer with more than 17 years experiences in cnc maching
8. We can meet per client's small quantity for test market
1. We have our own factory ,experienced worker, professional engineers, workshop and complete equipment. It can reduce the lead-time.
2. Nearly 18 years experiences in prototyping .
3. We can provide you high quanlity product at most competive price,in order to save each others' extra cost.
The Transaction Flow Chart
1. Enquiry--- Our customers send us 3D drawings in the extension of IGS*/STP*/STEP*/X_T*
2. Quote---- According to customers' requirements,we make an offer.
3. Negotiation -----Both sids negotiate the Process,material,delivery time,service and so on.
4. Sign an contract---- Place Order .
5. Manufacturing ---According to customers requirements.
6. Quality--- Control & Assurance -----Take photoes
7. Delivery---Delivery by sea or air (according to customers' requirement).