Automotive Reaction Injection Molding, RIM rapid small batches manufacturing
Mould making steps :
||According customers’ drawing or sample
||According customer’s required design or improve 3D drawing.
||We send 3D drawing to customer to confirm before we make the mould.
Advantages of RIM Molding
RIM molding allows for many distinct advantages, some of which include:
- Large Parts - The properties of the liquid polyurethane components enable them to fill molds for very large parts.
- Encapsulation of Inserts - Inserts of many types can be placed into a mold prior to injection of the RIM material. The RIM material can also encapsulate many inserts during molding.
- Thick and Thin Walls - The RIM process offers you the flexibility to design parts with significant wall thickness variations.
- Class-A Surfaces - The surface finish of parts molded with the RIM process allows manufacturers to produce Class A painted parts.
- Low Cost Tooling Options - The low injection pressures of the RIM process allow for tooling to be manufactured quicker, and at lower cost, than tools used in traditional injection molding, or structural foam.
RIM Design & Custom Part Manufacturing
With our versatile RIM design capabilities, we can manufacture a wide variety of custom parts, including:
- Multiple part complete plastic enclosures
- Internal components
- Autotmotive interiors & exteriors
- Medical equipment covers