Focus on the rapid prototype of various auto parts
Reaction injection molding
The largest size ever made: 2000*1200*1000mm
Processing of materials:HD RIM4210/1100 PU Resin Yu-heng RIM5236 PU Resin Axson RIM875/900 PU Resin
|Process||Reaction injection molding|
|Service features||Technical innovation, complex and difficult sample processing, special person quick quotation, fast processing speed, high precision, guaranteed quality, product confidentiality system, one-to-one service, cost-effective|
|Application field||Car door, car bumper, car intake grille, car control panel,dashboard,console, car lights and other car parts|
|The process flow||
1. Customize the order plan
2. Disassembly of drawing programming
4. Reaction injection molding
5. QC inspection
6. Surface treatment
7. The total quality control
8. Shipment of finished products
|Processing capacity||Every day 1000|
|The drawing format||
3D drawing format: IGS, STP, STEP, PRT, XT, STL (3D printing file)
2D drawing format: DWG, DXF, PDF
|Surface treatment||Grinding, sandblasting, polishing, oil spraying, baking paint, silk screen printing, wire drawing, radium carving, electroplating, UV, oxidation, leather grain, surface erosion grain, plastic bag, transfer printing, bronzing|
|The quality control||
1. Material quality inspection
2. Precision inspection
3. Appwholeness inspection
4. Function inspection
5. Structure quality inspection
6. Surface treatment quality inspection
7. Packaging quality inspection
|Testing equipment||Coordinate measuring instrument, 2.5 dimensional measuring instrument, inside micrometer, outside micrometer, electronic height ruler, thread through stop gauge, external thread ring gauge, electronic caliper, needle gauge|
1. Material procurement
2. Material testing
3. Material warehousing
4. Receive orders and claim materials
5. CNC machining
6. At the beginning of QC inspection
7. Surface treatment
8. QC total quality control
9. Warehouse of finished products
11. Packing inspection
12. The delivery
|Time limit for a project delivery||5-8 days (actual duration depends on the quantity and requirements of the product)|
Inner packing: foam, plastic, paper;
Packing: thick carton, custom wooden case
1. Provide drawings
2. Engineering quotation
3. Confirm the order
5. Packaging and shipping
6. Confirm receipt of goods
|Transport of goods||
1. We have our own factory ,experienced worker, professional engineers, workshop and complete equipment. It can reduce the lead-time.
2. Nearly 26 years experiences in prototyping .
3. We can provide you high quanlity product at most competive price,in order to save each others' extra cost.
The Transaction Flow Chart
1. Enquiry--- Our customers send us 3D drawings in the extension of IGS*/STP*/STEP*/X_T*
2. Quote---- According to customers' requirements,we make an offer.
3. Negotiation -----Both sids negotiate the Process,material,delivery time,service and so on.
4. Sign an contract---- Place Order .
5. Manufacturing ---According to customers requirements.
6. Quality--- Control & Assurance -----Take photoes
7. Delivery---Delivery by sea or air (according to customers' requirement).
1. Q: Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factoru. We have about 20 years experiences in making prototypes business.
2. Q: What is your MQQ? Can we get some samples from you?
A: 1 pcs. We are honored to offer you samples, you just need to pay the freight cost and the sample fee.
3. Q: If i need make the prototype, could you tell me the procedure?
A: Step 1st, pls send us your 3d files in your available from (Pro/Engineer/ CAD/ CAM/ IGS/ STP/ UG) and (ect: polish/ painting and so on);
2nd, The quotation will be given, comfirm the order;
3rd, 50% Desposit before making order and the balance after sending the photos of the finished items;
5th, after sales service;
6th, give us your suggestion about this prototypes so that let us do better. Thanks very much.
4. Q: Which payment terms do you accept?
A: T/T, Westen Union